Anago Fillet (Conger Eel Fillet)
Anago/Conger eels are caught off the shores of Nagasaki, and are famed throughout Japan for its light and clean taste. This type of conger is commonly used in many famous unagi restaurants, the congers are grilled and lightly brushed with a special unagi sauce to bring out its full flavours.
- Texture: Soft and melt in your mouth, bones can be eaten
- Taste: Light and Clean with a mild sea flavour
- Colour: Highly Marbled White-Pinkish
- Weight: 250g
- Per Box: 1kg (For a box of 5)
- Recommended: To be grilled and eaten with hot Japanese Rice