A3 Wagyu Striploin (F1, MB6/7) – Steak Cut (300g) 和牛 サーロイン-ステーキ用
Our F1 Wagyu is a crossbreed of 2 of the world’s most renowned type of cattle – Japanese Wagyu and Australian Angus. This marriage results in a new species of cattle with meat that is highly marbled like Wagyu, yet full of beefy flavour and goodness that Angus beef is known for.
Striploin is one of the most sought after piece of beef worldwide, and our striploin is succulent, juicy and melt in your mouth good. F1 Wagyu striploins have the luxury of being both fatty and meaty at the same time. The beauty is that you get to taste the full flavour of the beef while still being able to enjoy the fat marbled throughout the steak!Our Wagyu striploin gives you a bang for your buck but is also the perfect steak for all rounded steak lovers! It gives you an extra melt in your mouth feel with its high grade fat while retaining a full beefy flavor in the center of the cut.
- Top grade F1 Wagyu (A3, MB6/7);
- Approximately 250-300g per pack;
- Thickness: roughly 1.5-2cm;
- Best consumed BBQ, baked, pan fried, grilled;
- Flash frozen for freshness; and
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours;
- Leave under running water for 30 min;
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted; and
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
* Kindly note that packaging might vary depending on the auction results in the mornings.
For wholesale Inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.