A3 Wagyu Ribeye (F1, MB6/7) – Steak Cut (~300g) 和牛 リブアイ-ステーキ用
Our A3/F1 Wagyu is a crossbreed of 2 of the world’s most renowned type of cattle – Japanese Wagyu and Australian Angus. This marriage results in a new species of cattle with meat that is highly marbled like Wagyu, yet full of beefy flavour and goodness that Angus beef is known for.
How should your steak taste?
- Top grade F1 Wagyu (A3, MB6/7);
- Approximately 250-300g per pack;
- Thickness: Roughly 1.5-2cm;
- Best consumed BBQ, baked, pan fried, grilled;
- Flash frozen for freshness; and
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours;
- Leave under running water for 30 min;
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted; and
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
* Kindly note that packaging might vary depending on the auction results in the mornings.
For wholesale enquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.