A3 Wagyu/Angus Ribeye – Steak Cut (1kg) 和牛×アンガス サーロイン-ステーキ用
Our A3/F1 Wagyu is a crossbreed of 2 of the world’s most renowned type of cattle – Japanese Wagyu and Australian Angus. This marriage results in a new species of cattle with meat that is highly marbled like Wagyu, yet full of beefy flavour and goodness that Angus beef is known for.
- Top grade A3, F1 Wagyu
- Approximately 1kg per Slice
- Thickness: Roughly 8-9cm
- Best consumed in BBQ, Baking, Pan Fry, Grill
- Flash frozen for freshness
- This product is best consumed within 3 days once opened/thawed.
To Defrost / To Store
- Leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours
- Leave under running water for 30 min
- Do Not re-freeze after it has thawed and defrosted.
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
*Note: Packaging is subject to supply and demand. Our Produce will always be of top grade and quality is controlled by Shiki specialists. Guaranteed quality product 👍
For wholesale inquiries, private dining and other questions, kindly contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.